- Lose 20 lbs.
- Figure out my stomach issues. Lactose intolerant? Gluten intolerant?
- Pay off one (or both!) credit cards.
- Meal plan, grocery shop in bulk, prepare more. Groceries online?
- Care more about my appearance (i.e. do my hair & makeup)
- Take a real vacation
- Continue to do work on the house (kitchen remodel? laundry room upstairs? backyard landscaped?)
- Finish the play room
- Decide if there will be a baby #2
- Exercise at least 3 days a week. Home videos? Home treadmill or elliptical?
- Stay organized and DE-clutter
- Organize bills/important documents in a a file system
- Get my home “office” desk set up & organized to use on a daily basis
- try 1 new recipe a month
- backup all pictures and important documents
- Read more.
- decorate master bedroom (art, linens, towels, etc).
- Re-vamp my design business. Keep my website/blog up to date and add new products frequently.
- Add more printed products – labels I can print from home, easy designs I can print & ship from online labs.
- Work on my photography. Get my camera out AT LEAST once a week.
Happy New Year! | 2013 Goals
Happy New Year! 2012 was by far one of the best year’s of my life to date. I’m excited to welcome 2013. I’m not one for setting new years resolutions – as I always break them, but this year I really wanted to sit down and write a list of goals I would like to accomplish in 2013.