Makayla Jo | 15 month update | June 9, 2013
- How old is baby? 15 months on 6/9
- Doctor’s appointments?: next one is on 7/11 (15 month but late)
- Weight: about 22 lbs according to our home scale!
- Clothes Size: 12-18 months
- Diaper size: 4
- Hair color: Brown, turning light brown/reddish when in the sun. Getting lots of curls at the bottom
- Sometimes dark blue, sometimes hazel
- Milestones: 4 teeth on top, 4 teeth on bottom. Walking/running everywhere! Sign language “more” all the time. Obsessed with motorcycles (momo), and trains (choo choo). Every time she hears a motorcycle (even in the far distance) she says “momo”. I die. She loves to dance. She gets down! She hates sitting in her high chair, in her stroller, or in her car seat. She would run for hours if we let her. Thinking about getting a table & chairs set for her to eat at in the kitchen. Obsessed with watermelon. Still sleeping from 7pm to 7 am. Sometimes having 2-3 bottles of milk per day but lately has been refusing bottles. Maybe this is a good time to wean? She understands things. Like go get your shoes, let’s go! She will get her shoes and my shoes. She knows what things are that we don’t even realize. Makayla go get your police car. And she does! So adorable. I’m sure I’m forgetting a lot but I wanted to get this posted, and better late than never, right?
- Here is a typical lunch these days at 15 months old: ritz crackers, watermelon, green grapes, turkey & cheese. By the way, this Dr. Sears Nibble Tray is one of the best baby products we’ve purchased!