Today I had the opportunity to link up with the “Me, Myself, & I” Link up Party.
1. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
Quit my day job as a RN, open my own photography & design studio. I would specialize in photography for children, as well as do custom wedding monograms & invitations. I would also have a boutique inside where I would sell baby accessories.
2. If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?
Spend the time traveling the world with my family. I’d take M to Disneyland, DisneyWorld, Sea World, LegoLand, and everywhere else possibly fun for a baby to enjoy.
3. If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be?
“The Nurse and the Cop have it all”.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have a lot, but the biggest one is traffic. I hate wasting minutes of my life away sitting in traffic.
5. What is your favorite chick flick movie?
The Proposal! Hands Down!